August 18, 2010, Hamilton, Ontario
The Canada-China Agriculture and Food Development Exchange Centre (CCAGR) is proud to announce today that the first ever “2011 Canadian Dairy Industry Tour and Agri-tour to China ” will be held during in late February, 2011.
Note: We organize Canadian Tour and Agri-tour to China all year round, once every month if there are more than 12 people to go. We customize the agenda for each group that we take.
Key Highlights of Tour:
- Participants will have an opportunity to visit some of the largest mass-production dairy farms in the world
- Custom-tailored services with focus towards Chinese culture, dairy and other agritours
- An opportunity to meet the hospitable people of China and discover over 5,000 years of history and agriculture;to see amazing landscapes and to experience ancient and current culture
- Witness the latest Chinese achievements and agri-business opportunities
- Gain an understanding of modern Chinese politics
- Meet with many Chinese dairy farmers and leading agri-food business owners
- Orientation to resources available to support Sino-Canadian agri-business ventures
- Have internal networking sessions with fellow mission participants
- Business partnership matching services will also be available for potential business ventures
- Become part of China's bright and rapidly-developing future
The tentative travel date will be from February 18 to March 5, 2011. Areas visited will include Jiangsu, Hainan and Guangdong province, as well as Hong Kong, Shanghai, Xian and Beijing metropolitan areas. The climate and weather in China at that time of year will vary depending on the location. In the south, it is a tropical climate year-round, while in the north, temperatures will be milder during spring.
CCAGR is a leading organization in promoting Canada-China relations in the agriculture and the agri-food industry. In the past several years, CCAGR has organized other tours to China, including the successful2010 Canadian Beef Industry Tour, as well as other agri-tours and agri-business tours to China. Due to the resounding success of these tours, CCAGR feels confident moving forward and pleased to offer their professional expertise to the Canadian dairy industry.
This upcoming “2011 Canadian Dairy Industry Tour and Agri-tour to China” will be supported by the Chinese Government Agency. Officials from the Chinese government and Canadian embassy, in addition to Canadian business representatives in China, will be invited to a welcoming dinner in Beijing.
“Our team of professionals have carefully and thoughtfully planned this expedition to best suit the needs, interests and safety of our clients. Our 25 years of Canada-China agricultural experience will ensure that we will offer a friendly, informative, convenient and enjoyable experience for all participants, even if you have never travelled abroad. We guarantee that this trip will be an unforgettable experience" says Youming Zhao, P.Ag. President of CCAGR
Who Should Attend This First Ever Tour?
- Farmers (including Dairy Farmers)
- Dairy processors
- Dairy industry suppliers
- Dairy industry professionals, association and government officials
|Days/Visit Cities ||What is covered? || Transportation||Registration Deadline ||Tour Guides |
Days in China: 15
Visit Cities: 8
Feb 18-March 5
4 or 5 Star hotel
All costs in China Plus international flights(Air Canada).
All-In-One travel Insurance package (cancellation, interruption, lost, medical, accident).
Your personal travel (not in the group event)
Overweight baggage (max 20kg/person in China).
Your travel costs inside Canada.
before November 15th get discount $200
You must have at least 3 months remaining on your passport after your mission is completed in order to obtain a Chinese visa
One P.Ag with 26 years of Canadian–China agricultural industry experience from CCAGR
Two local professional tour guides with fluent English.
One or two local agricultural experts/government agri-officers
For more information, please contact us at 1877-949-0045 OR 289-649-0045
Note: We organize Canadian Tour and Agri-tour to China all year round, once every month if there are more than 12 people to go. We customize each group that we take.